Business North Carolina distributes a podcast, Chatter, each week. BNC and NCEDA have partnered together to ensure these podcasts regularly have an economic development focus. Please use this list of economic development related podcasts as a resource for your business or organization.
- August 16, 2023: BNC Chatter featuring Joanna Helms – 2023-24 NCEDA President and Director, Apex Economic Development
- June 21, 2023: BNC Chatter featuring Chris Platé – 2022-23 NCEDA President and Executive Director, Monroe-Union County Economic Development Commission
- May 3, 2023: BNC Chatter featuring Ben Teague – Vice President of Strategic Development, Biltmore Farms
- March 29, 2023: BNC Chatter featuring The Honorable Machelle Baker Sanders – Secretary, NC Department of Commerce
- March 15, 2023: BNC Chatter featuring Andrew Tate – Director of Economic Development North Carolina, Duke Energy
- February 8, 2023: BNC Chatter featuring Brittany Brady – President & CEO, Henderson County Partnership for Economic Development
- December 8, 2022: BNC Chatter featuring Scott Hamilton – President & CEO, Golden LEAF Foundation
- November 9, 2022: BNC Chatter featuring Dr. Bruce Mack – Vice President of Economic Development, NC Community College System
- September 28, 2022: BNC Chatter featuring Chris Chung – CEO, Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
Click HERE to view all of the BNC Chatter podcasts.