NCEDA publications and resources keep members informed and
- Developments, NCEDA's monthly newsletter covers
trends, legislative issues, job listings and new investments
across the state.
- www.nceda.org, NCEDA's Web site, provides information
and links to members, resources and professional development
- NCEDA Membership Directory, published annually, searchable
by category and updated online throughout year, lists economic
development professionals and allies across the state.
Examine issues and exchange ideas
NCEDA events promote professional development and networking:
- Three annual conferences offer workshops, panels and presentations
on critical issues developers face.
- Professional development seminars provide one-day intensive
sessions on specific topics.
- Networking lunches offer perspective on critical issues
and opportunity for member engagement with business and
Learn and earn
NCEDA scholarships, awarded annually, support the professional
growth of outstanding practitioners:
Make a connection
NCEDA offers diverse and powerful networking opportunities
– receptions, informal breakfast gatherings, golf tournaments,
luncheons and recreational outings.
Ensure effective public policy
Join your voice with that of economic developers statewide
to shape legislative action and public policy that gives North
Carolina a competitive edge.
Value of Your Membership
Please click here to
read why an NCEDA membership is valuable.